Our agricultural water laboratory has extensive experience with testing of a variety of agricultural materials including soil, leaves and fruit, fertilizer, irrigation water, compost and pesticides.
All testing is carried out in-line with national and international standards and we routinely participate in all of the AgriLASA proficiency testing schemes.
Our agricultural water testing services include: -
- Standard Package for Irrigation
- Standard Package for Livestock
- Full Trace Metal Analysis (34 elements)
- Ions (e.g. nitrate, nitrite, chloride, sulfate etc)
- Physical parameters (e.g. turbidity, colour, pH, EC, ORP, COD, TDS, TSS etc)
- Microbiology (e.g. e.coli, total coliforms etc)
Sci-Ba boasts a team of expert scientists in the domain of agricultural water that can assist you in sampling, understanding and interpreting the laboratory results of your agricultural water analysis.